Friday, October 21, 2011

Things are looking up


I have to apologize for my last post. I was having a hard day. I'm usually not that negative. If you know me, than you know that I am a constant positive thinker. I've been doing a 60 day body transformation and it is really making me emotional. I've lost 14 lbs and have gained most of my muscle back that I lost when I quit dancing. It's exciting! I can't tell you too much about it, except the product (at home dvd cardio system) is coming out the end of November and I'll probably be in the commercial. Woot! I'm a size freakin' 6! I've never been a size 6, at least that I can remember!

I lost Cody! He got out of the window I crack when I cook. Normally the cats cant get out because the blinds stop them, but the blinds got blown forward from the wind and they both got out last night. Anna came back to the window this morning but Cody is still MIA. I'm so nervous for him! I'm writing a lost cat sign now to sprinkle the neighborhood with. I'm out of colored ink in my printer so I hope I can print a decent pic!

Please pray that he comes home!


1 comment:

Chris Mitchell said...

Hi Mandi,

Don't be sorry about your last post. You are allowed to feel down and mourn the loss of such a wonderful love. Your strength is that it does not consume you. You are strong and resilient.

You and your cat are in my prayers.

Karma WILL find you in Brooklyn!