Thursday, July 08, 2010

Yup, I drove through Michigan to Minnesota!


I spent last week in Michigan with Sunil's parents. It was a chill week, although I decided that I needed to strip the wallpaper off the bathroom wall and repaint for Ma. It was a ton of work, but really rewarding. Here are some pics of her helping, as well as the after pictures.

































Trixie and I had a nice time. We enjoyed the time with our Indian family!







On our way to Minnesota from Michigan I decided to take the Lake-Express Ferry which took us from Muskegon, MI to Milwaukee, WI. It was a 2.5 hour trip and fantastic! We parked the car, Trixie got a kennel and I went upstairs to a comfy seat and took an hour long nap. It broke up the trip nicely and helped me avoid Chicago and all its traffic!

We are waiting for the ferry to dock so we can drive our cars on.

A view from the ferry while we left Muskegan.




No comments: