Saturday, May 01, 2010

Sunil Jairam Rajan 5/1/74 -5/1/10

I am writing at Mandi's request to let you all know that Sunil passed away early this morning. His family is in the process of planning a memorial service. All we know at this point is that we are trying to have it on Monday, May 3rd- for those of you who might want to come in from out of town. I will post more specific information on the memorial gathering as soon as we have it.

If you would like me to pass any messages on to the family, or would like more information please feel free to call my cell phone 646-522-5722.

Happy Birthday, Sunil, we all love you very much.

-Angela Odom

2 comments:

Urmi said...

Hi Mandi;

We're extremely devastated to hear about Sunil.Although I've never met Sunil or Priya, Preeti and Pritam...all of whom are my second cousins; I feel immensely connected and a strong kinship with them. Please accept our condolences and hope the Almighty gives you and the family, strength in these hours of grief.

Anonymous said...

The news was devastating. It's terrible that 2nd young loved one has been taken away from us within 18 days. My niece,Bulbul, at 43, left us on April 12, after her fight. Sunil's parents, Jairam aand Sundari are very dear friends, and we have been in constant touch throughout Sunil's ordeal. I am sure Sunil and Bulbul are watching us and comparing notes.
Urmila Pateriya