Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We had a great visit from Sunil's old friend Chris Mitchell. They worked together on the Carousel tour a long time ago. It was nice to meet him. Chris and his wife have been through a lot the past few years and it was encouraging to see another couple with a "never give up" attitude. Thanks Chris!!

It was another outside day for us! We enjoyed the sunshine after Chris left and Thomas came. Here is Sunil soaking up the sun.






















Our cats have been cute lately, thought I would share some pics of them...No story to go with it. Just stupid cute cat pics.






































This is Katt and Trixie cuddling down to watch "Life" on Discovery.



Hey look, I made Masala Dosa all by myself!!! I mean they are no Paper Dosa, but they were tasty! I am a good Indian wife!








2 comments:

Gretchen Mattson said...

I love seeing the pics of your cats and Trixie. But it always great to see Katt's beautiful face. Marlon just keeps getting older and older. Sunil, I love you man! Sending hugs your way. Mandi, love you honey! I will continue to pray. Keep blogging

Chris Mitchell said...

Hi Sunil and Mandi,

it was so great to visit with Sunil and to get to know you Mandi.

Great picture of you chillin' in the sun Sunil.

Take care buddy,

Chris