Thursday, March 25, 2010

ANYTHING for a laugh

I wasn't going to post these pics because I thought it would be in poor taste. You see, I like to have a good time. I enjoy laughing. It makes me feel better to be a goof. Now more than ever I find joy in funny crap. 1. Eddie Izzard (hilarious comedian) 2. Epic fails on Youtube. 3. Being a complete idiot to the enjoyment of others around me.

So keeping all that in mind, I hope you enjoy these pics and keep them in context of me trying to keep a light-hearted environment. Sunil and I thrive on laughter. Our relationship was built and stays strong on the fact that we can make eachother laugh.

Not to mention. These freakin' diapers are HUGE. Sunil will never fit into these. So I felt justified in making fun. Just to set the record straight. Sunil doesn't need these either. They were supplies sent just in case. :) My man needs no diaper.




Enjoy.

2 comments:

nickiskenzich said...

I love you...these are tremendous pics :)

Gretchen Mattson said...

Mandi! You rock! Keep on finding the funny things in life. I love you!