So despite everything that tells me not to leave the house, I decided I would take a couple hours and show my bro Time Square. I enjoyed that Matt saw what he wanted to see and moved on.
- We went to Time Square got "I 'heart' NY shirts.
- Ran to the bank, 'cept it was closed, damn Actors Credit Union
- Took some pics
- Got a dirty water dog from a street vendor
- Went into Macy's to show Matt the wooden escalators (Just a way for me to warm up because I was freezing.)
- Walked to Madison Square Garden and took the A train
- Got a New York Slice from the Pizza place on 145th
- Stopped at H&M so I could buy a hat, as mentioned above, I was freezing
Did I mention we left the house at 4:50PM and got back at 7:00PM. Record Time! In honor of the Olympics I would have to say that Matt and I won the "Site Seeing Race"
The biggest bottle of Brut we have ever seen. Look at that thing!