Saturday, November 14, 2009

WE ARE MOVING!

WE GOT THE APARMTENT!!!!! OK, now I'm freakin' out a little as December 1 we are out! Holy cow! We didn't get the one that had the patio, which was fine because the one we got was cheaper! It still has a huge patio.

So now, we pack and try to arrange lovely friends to come and help up move!!!! Anybody, anybody? :)

http://www.streeteasy.com/nyc/rental/577793-condo-416-west-150th-street-central-harlem-new-york

I'm sad to leave our home for 3 years. I'm sad to leave our roofdeck and our awesome little building with great people and a VERY understanding landlord. But this new place is going to be fantastic. Change is scary and good!!!

I gotta go pack!
HUGS!

2 comments:

Allison said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations!!

vidyut said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you...love and hugs, Vidyut