Friday, November 13, 2009

New Apartment Opportunity

It's not for sale, but a rental. It's brand new 2 bedroom, 2 full bath with a patio. The master bathroom has a soaking tub with a separate shower and HEATED floors. It's $300 more than we pay now. boo. Our budget, when I'm working and not home taking care of sunil, can just squeak by to afford it. Now, since I'm not working and I don't get paid when I'm taking care of Sunil, we will not be able to afford it.

I'm wondering, since a soaking tub and heated bathroom floors are for Sunil's healing, if the health insurance can pay for part of our rent :). Wishful thinking.

Please pray about this apartment for us. It would mean we don't have to help the landlord and do garbage, cleaning, and filing. It would mean Sunil could soak his achy body. It would mean I could get Sunil a Beagle. He's wanted a beagle forever and we haven't had an apartment suitable for a dog. It would mean I could soak my stressy bones. It would mean we have an elevator so Sunil would have to climb two flights of stairs. It would mean that our bedroom would be big enough for me to be able to actually walk around to my side of the bed instead of having to climb over to it. It would mean that we wouldn't have to walk up the hill to get to home from the train. We would be closer to the train. It would mean walking by a grocery store to get home. It would mean better parking because we wouldn't be by the college. It would mean a decent storage closet for our bikes. It would mean a REAL kitchen with counter space and cupboard space with a dishwasher. It would mean climate control in each room so Sunil can have it as warm as he needs it and Marlon could have her room as cool as she likes it. Did I mention the dishwasher???

Please pray. I will let ya'll know how Sunil's appointment with his doctor goes today. Stay tuned...

No comments: