Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas and New Year

I'm about two weeks behind in where I wanted to be with my blog, it has been a crazy end to a crazy year as well as a busy start to the new one!


Christmas went off without any complications. We celebrated Christmas the new millennium way through web cams! We couldn't make it back to Minnesota this year because we took a cruise for our anniversary instead. Mom was still able to wake us up by skyping us as 7AM and playing her Elvis Christmas music threw the computer. Mom, Doug, Dayna, and Matt were on one end of the screen and Sunil and I were on the other. We all took turns opening up gifts. It was actually very fun, although I know it bummed my fam out that we couldn't be there. It made me a little sad, but I survived. My Aunt and Uncle had a webcam so I was able to see my grandparents and my aunts, Uncles and Cousins as well.

Sunil and I had Marlon the Friday after Christmas until the Sunday. It was great having her for two nights. We opened up presents, played with the presents, and decorated a gingerbread house the Santa brought us.

Sunil got "Christmas Story" and was super excited!

Marlon buried in a pile of presents

Marlon giving Mandi "The Look" after Mandi says something really dumb.






Marlon Spent New Yesars with us as well. We stayed up till midnight watching the Back to the Future Trilogy! We celebrated by opening a bottle of bubbley non-alcoholic bubbley. :)



This picture is super cute. Marlon and Sunil chillin' in the morning, probably watching the food network. Marlon LOVES the food network!!!

1 comment:

JoAnn Venhuizen said...

well its about time you update that blog. i want cruise pictures!!!

:)