Monday, December 31, 2007

Sunil's White Christmas

DECEMBER 24
We had a very white Christmas this year. From the snow to my family members, Sunil was surrounded by white! :) But it was great fun, and not too cold. We started our Christmas eve at 4AM when we woke to take a car service to LGA. Just as we got to the toll booth to head across the Triborough Bridge Sunil realized his money clip with his ID was still at home! The driver had to drive all the way across the bridge into Queens then back again. He was amazing and God was surely with us, because we made it back to our house, we grabbed his money clip and our EZPASS and headed back to the airport. With the EZPASS we were able to bypass the long cash only line and make it to the airport just in time to check in, go through security and board the plane! We were off to the frozen land of my people. We got in and Mary Jo was waiting for us. The first thing Sunil and I did was get a Caribou coffee the best coffee ever, pick up our luggage and head to my parents house to grab the car. We went to my friend Jamie's house and saw Jamie, Greg, Madi, and Sofi. Oh and their animals Mia, Harley, and Sally.

Madison and me


Sofi and Sunil. I think she was trying to figure out who the hottie brown man was. :)


Me and Harley (Everything seems to look cooler in black and white)


Mia the Chihuahua

After stopping at the Beaty, Chenoweth, Chilton household we headed up to Stanchfield "the country" where the Bedbury's were having their family Christmas. It was at my dad Craig and Step-Mom Becky's house. They live on an awesome plot of land large enough to snowmobile on! SOOO MUCH FUN!!! Our camera died before we could get any pics of the snowmobilin' but I can tell you it consisted of my dad jumping over stuff to make me scream, my brother almost tipping it over, Sunil driving very well, and my step-sis Stephanie and I getting stuck by a tree, we missed the tree, but not by much.

Me and my God-Mother/Great Aunt Gloria Bedbury


Me and my pops


DECEMBER 25

Christmas day we went to my Mom's side of the family AKA "The Magnusons" and proceeded to lose some of our hearing from the loudness of the females in the room. Seriously, my aunts make me seem quiet. No lie.

My Mom(Mary Jo) and me


My Aunts and Uncle making a silly face around my Grandma and Grandpa Magnuson


The Brother-in-Laws (Sunil and Matt)




DECEMBER 26

The day After Christmas we went sledding! Sunil, Doug(Step-Dad), Dayna(Sis), Courtney (Sis's Friend), Sonali(sis-in-law), Nate(bro-in-law, and Myself. It snowed almost all day on Christmas so the hill was untainted and ready for us! The first couple times down all you got was a face full of snow. We spent about 2 hours going up and down the hill. Out of all of us, I think my Step-Dad Doug went down the most. He didn't tire, it was amazing! We finished off the afternoon with Taco John's and the Wii. Did I mention the Family got a Wii from Santa? Yippee Santa!


Sunil and Sonali playing Tennis




All four of us went down the hill on one tube. We flew over a jump and blew a HUGE whole in the tube. We all flew off and got covered in snow. It was awesome!
(Pictured is my Sister Dayna's friend Courtney, My Sis Dayna, Myself, and my Bro-in-law Nate)




That night Sunil, and I went to the Anderson's house for a little party thrown in honor of us being in town! It was great fun! Thanks Andersons for having us over. Sonali, Nate, Nicki, Joann, Allison, Keith, Clara, Gretchen, Hailey, Ezra, and Hansen were all there. We ended the night with a massive Guitar Hero Session.

Dante my old Pooch! I miss him. He lives with Allison, Keith, and Clara now.


The Girls

No comments: