Sunday, October 07, 2007

Violin and Elephants



Two Thursdays ago (That's how far behind I am with blogging)I took Marlon to her Violin lessons. Her teacher's name is Greta and she is the greatest teacher! I walked out of the 45 minute lesson with more knowledge of the violin than I've ever had. Side note, I played the violin in fourth grade. Here are pictures of M hard at work. I also took a video with my cell phone but have to figure out how to download it.


Last Sunday M and I dropped S off at the train riding her bike (not on her own yet,but soon) then went to a park a couple blocks away. It had an elephant to play on! Why couldn't I have an elephant when I was young :(

1 comment:

JoAnn Venhuizen said...

you make such a great step-mom...wow. how about having one of your own!!! huh.

love you millions and millions