Monday, October 01, 2007

Office Fun

It's been crazy in the office lately, and really I never thought I would ever hear myself say something like that. I grew up loathing a 9-5 job. The thought of it made my skin crawl. The day I showed up at Centre and my friend Emma showed me to my seat my mouth dropped. It was a cubicle! I was, for the first time in my life, sitting in a cubicle! I was used to wearing leotards and dance pants to work. My bag was always filled with 3 pair of shoes(ballet, tap, and jazz). Now I had to dress nice, and make sure my hair was combed. Needless to say, I like my job and the 9-5 thing is working out well. Of course, being the goof I am, I've turned the place upside down. So much so, I have the most serious, hard-working executive assisant playing practical jokes on me.

I put boxes in front of the entrance to his cube so he couldn't get out, funny crap. He in turn, did this while I was away from my desk.

No comments: