Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Minnesota Nice

My friends from Minnesota came into town last weekend. We had a great time! I picked them up at the airport on Thursday and brought them to Fairway in Harlem. Allison and Gretchen freaked out! Fairway is a little overwhelming with it's ginormous cold room and large quantities of olive choices. Here is a pic of us in the Fairway jackets before we went into the cold room.



Then we came home and ordered Chinesse food! So New York...


The next night Sunil and I picked up Marlon and met Gretchen and Allison in Midtown for some dinner. then they were off to see Hairspray on Broadway. Their original plan was to come see Grease but ended up seeing Hairspray instead, which I think is way cooler. Here we are at dinner...



Here is Allison, Marlon, and I posing on the steps in our apartment building...


Last but not least, I leave you with a cutie pic of Gretchen and her awesome children! They weren't in NYC but this pic was on Gretchen's camera when I downloaded the pics!

1 comment:

JoAnn Venhuizen said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GIRLS HAS A GOOD TIME. JEALOUS I DIDNT GET TO SEE YOU. SUPER MISS YOU.
GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME. GLAD YOU ENJOYED EACH OTHER. GOOD TIMES.