Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nightmares

I just have to share this little phenomenon that happens in Minnesota and probably other states with wooded areas in the spring. The birth and hunt of millions of little blood sucking insects called ticks! I'm not even in Minnesota but I had a nightmare about going back to visit and being attacked by these little things. In my dream there were ticks crawling everywhere. In real life I have a unhealthy fear of these bastards, so in the dream my friend Joann was taking them off of me. She suddenly stopped and said I needed to fight my fear and take them off myself. I freaked out and started running around shouting "get them off me get them off me!" it makes me laugh now that I'm writing this, but I woke up with the creepy crawlies! I blame my friend Joann's blog:) She went camping and proceeded to save all the ticks her and her friends picked off of themselves throughout the weekend. Yes, she even took a picture of the ticks in a zip lock baggie. I've made the title of this blog a link to see hers if you want to check it out. If anyone does dream analysis please do tell me what this dream means! :) Thanks for reading and I will leave you with a picture of the ticks in a bag...

1 comment:

JoAnn Venhuizen said...

AWESOME...that my blog made your blog- maybe some people will finally post a comment so i feel like people actually read it- besides you of course. went to chicago this weekend and almost had a chance to stay late for a flight and get a voucher...if i would have been three steps faster i would be visiting you soon, but some dude beat me bye three silly steps. good night, and dont let the bed tics bite...hehehehehe