Friday, June 15, 2007

My Brown "Mr Clean"

Well, Sunil is at the end of his fourth week of radiation. He's tired a lot, which is "normal" according to his nurses and doctors in the radiation department. Last week I wrote about his hair falling out, so today I thought I would recreate the process using pictures.
As traumatic as the event was, I was still able to grab my camera to share this with the world. :) The weird part about losing his hair was that it was GREEN, It was funny, sad, and tragic all at the same time.





He kept the green mohawk for as long as he could, trimming it down until there was nothing to save, so this week we shaved it! I think he looks like a cross between a pirate and Mr Clean. :) Sunil is complaining of a cold head now, he says it feels wet as he's not used to having air touch his scalp. I think he looks great, and the scar is awesome. The surgeons did a really great job at stitchin' him up this time.




So here is my amazing, handsome, pirate/mr clean
Of course he's making a goofy face for ya'll. But dig the bald head!

No comments: