Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all reading this. Dad's are a great thing. I think sometimes we forget what giving selfless beings Dad's are. Thank you Father's for all that you do!

Like Father like Daughter I found out this weekend. Marlon and Sunil have a lot of the same qualities such as, eyes lashes, stubbornness, and pigeon toes. But what blew me away this weekend was when I got up at 1:30AM to check on Marlon, she was sleeping the same exact way Sunil was. In my groggy sleepiness I was so impressed of course I took pictures to show them. Here they are, even their elbows match, unbelievable.




Here is Marlon putting on special lotion for Sunil's radiation exposed melon.



Here are the two beauties out on the deck

1 comment:

JoAnn Venhuizen said...

so cute - that father daughter thing. sunil looks good, bald and all!