Thursday, May 24, 2007

The stress is finally hitting us!


I have received a ton of comments stating how positive of attitude I have. For the most part it's true, I always look at the cup as being half full. I guess what I didn't realize until this morning when I had an emotional breakdown over pants, yes pants, that Sunil and I are under a little bit of stress. Who Knew!? :)

It's tough to be a caregiver and it's even more tough to be the one that needs a caregiver. Sunil and I are so stressed we seem to be blowing up like a balloon. Suddenly pants don't fit, and cookies and ice cream seem to be the only way to calm ourselves down. MMMMMMMM cookies and ice cream! Anyway, I'm just letting you all know that we are freaking out a little bit over finances as Sunil is just starting treatment and the small one income we have isn't stretching as far as we like. Also, Sunil is stressed and anxious about how radiation is going to effect him. He is on Antibiotics now because the decodron(steroid to reduce brain swelling) can cause autoimmune deficiencies. I guess I'll be the one scooping the poop from the litter box these days ;) Anyway, please pray that we get through triumphantly. We are emotionally, physically, and financially drained.

We love you all and thank you for your continued prayers. We hope to sit out on our roof-deck and decompress this weekend, maybe even have a BBQ!

Lots of love
Mandi and Sunil

P.S. The picture has nothing to do with the blog, it just makes me smile...

No comments: