Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Minnesota BBQ

My Goddaughter, Madison, was baptized this Sunday with her baby sister Sofia. I flew home on Saturday afternoon and my mom and Doug had a BBQ! It was a great day the sun was shining and the potato salad was unlimited! Thanks Mom for the salad and Thanks Doug for the great burgers and dogs! In this pic you can see Sonali and Nate, and my Grandpa!

It seems I'm at the age where all of my friends are having babies! Here is my friend Joann with Clara. Joann is one of my closest friends and Clara's Mom, Allison, and I grew up together.


My Dad and Step-mom Becky decided to pop in and say hello. Only they showed up on my Dad's bike in full gear! They look pretty tough right!



The baptism was fun, I don't have any pics yet, but when I do, I'll post them. It was in Alexandria, MN, which is in beautiful country Northwest of the twin cities. The church was a tiny little thing that still had the church ladies quilt for people. Very sweet little church...more on that later.

1 comment:

JoAnn Venhuizen said...

i sure do miss you! and it made me tear up a bit hearing you say that i am one of your closest friends. thanks for that- sometimes i need to hear that people appreciate me, even if i act all tough and stuff. youre a super cool friend too and i learn so much from you and how you attack life, without stopping and with a smile on your face. you rock my world. it was great seeing you! love you sister friend. praying for you and sunil. call if ya need a ear.