Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sore Neck

Good Morning family and friends. Sunil is in recovery still, he is going to be moved to the Neuro floor as soon as a bed opens up. He was having trouble with his neck and muscles around his shoulders cramping up and being tight. The doctor said it was from the positiioning during the procedure. He was in pain and uncomfortable but the docs are not too worried, they are convinced it should be better today. I think I'm having sympathy pains because I woke up with a stiff neck too!

Sonali and I are off to the hospital soon. I won't be able to update this until the evening. Sunil may be up for visitors on Friday if anyone wants to pop by. Just text me or him and we can see.

Thank you all for your prayers. The recovery is the hardest part so it would be great to keep the prayers going.


Love you all
Mandi

1 comment:

anita said...

Hi Mandi,

Glad to know the surgery went off smoothly...I hope the soreness in Sunil's neck goes away soon!

We're all praying for his recovery.

anita