Saturday, April 14, 2007

Marlon's Birthday

Hi, This is Marlon Blogging today. I am going to tell you what I did for my Birthday. I went to see the new Ninja Turtles Movie with my friend Kian and my two moms and my two dads. It was a GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT movie!!! I hope you get to see it, whoever is reading this.

Then we had burgers at the secret burger joint at the Parker Meridian Hotel.


This is us running around the Hotel waiting for a seat at the burger joint.























This is me, Marlon the BIRTHDAY GIRL!! The boy next to me is Kian. We are in the same grade and class. He is only 6 still. But I'm 7 now!!!!















Poppimom sent me some blythes. They are dolls from Japan. My mom's friend is going to get me another Blythe with Blue hair. I have 5 blythes. Here is a picture of opening the Blythe from Poppimom. I was very excited because she was brown like me!


You can see that I've lost two teeth on the top, I've also lost two teeth on the bottom but they already grew in!


That's my blog for this Saturday. Good Bye Everyone!!!!

No comments: