Saturday, March 17, 2007

SLEEPOVER!!


Marlon finally got to sleep over last night! We got hit by a ton of snow and instead of treking back and forth we tried an overnight. She is wearing the Pj's I got from my sis when she went to Disney world. Notice her amazing blue earrings that we made from a jewelry making kit that her Aunt Sonali gave her.


Marlon started on the couch but was too excited to sleep and end up sleeping on my side of the bed. I was in the middle. She couldn't sleep until Cody came up and cuddled with her. His purring made her fall asleep quick! All in all it was a great night, although between "Poppi" snoring and Marlon yelling "Poppi stop snoring" I was able to get a few hours of sleep.



This is Marlon giving poppi a "Steam Roller" to wake him up

1 comment:

The Schreiner's said...

oh the fun of being up all night! It is great fun isn't it!! Looks like you guys had a great time.