Wednesday, January 03, 2007

ITS MY ANNIVERSARY!


Sunil and I have been married for 3 years! Wow how time flies when life is kicking you in the butt! Just kidding. Sunil and I have been through stuff that I wouldn't want to wish on anyone, but the great part about it is, we have survived, and our relationship is stronger than ever.


My advice to anyone that is wondering how to make a relationship work is; forgiveness and laughter! Without forgiveness your relationship is bound to fail, because no one is perfect and we all screw up. And without laughter your relationship will fail because life sucks, and it's hard work, and if you can't laugh together and if you take each other to seriously than life will wear your relationship down.

I love my husband. And he loves me too, just look at his tattoo! Yes, that's me. Sunil is kind, funny, smart (even with a chunk of his brain missing, he's still smarter than me!) AND he gives really good foot rubs!


The best part about out relationship is that we are the biggest dorks together! Real life is serious enough, we don't need to bring that into our relationship! :)
All kidding aside, I thank God that Sunil's health is good, and that he is able to have a relationship with his daughter. I'm thankful for our little family unit.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!

No comments: