Sunday, January 28, 2007

FLORIDA!!!

Palm trees and the gulf! I should turn my notice in at work cuz I'm never going back to Yankee country! Just kidding Steve, I'll be back, don't fire me! :)

Sunil worked all day and I went cruisin' around Naples Florida. I shopped at Walmart! We need a Walmart in NYC! It was quiet and empty and I could leisurely stroll down the aisles(sigh) This is how life is outside of the city...I forget these things.

I went to the beach, but of course the cold front followed me down here. It was WINDY!!! And I guess it was cold to the Floridians, they were all in long sleeve shirts. Not I, I had some Freckles to earn, I was out in a tank top and sun dress! If it's not 35degrees, it's a warm front for me.

This pic is my "Self Portrait" on the beach. Sunil and I head down to Key Largo tomorrow morning. I can't wait!


Well, I'm signing off for now. Time to watch bad tv! Sunil's tour has put him up in the lavish AmericInn. Nothing like traveling and staying in style! :P

1 comment:

JoAnn Venhuizen said...

are you kidding me. you are in Florida! so fun for you. man, soak up the sun and the fun. it is frezzing here in MN as well. totally understand you walking around in a tank top and sun dress.....
get tan for me too. love you.