Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Artist that did my GoGo painting is going to be featured on 30 Rock!

Julie Harvey was hired to paint a portrait of Rip Torn for the NBC show "30 Rock" The episode airs in December so you'll have to tune in. I haven't had cable since Sunil and I moved from our old apartment, I actually don't miss it much except when things like this happen. It's fun to know that the person that used me for one of her paintings is going to paint Rip Torn. Rip Torn is hilarious. If you don't know who Rip Torn is, google him. If you want to check out Julie's website www.julieharvey.com. Sometimes I have to live vicariously through other people's success. Does 6 degrees of separation work as 6 degrees of success? This question will be what I am pondering today at work. Work, well, I pretend to work. I like to say, I am "Acting" like an Administrative Assistant. This is just a steady acting job. I'm diving into the role of "Quirky Midwestern 30-something that came to the city with visions of grandeur only to be knocked down and forced to work a day job to pay off debt and rent" So far, I think I have this character down...

No comments: